Friday 26 April 2013

I do prepare very differently for T20 format: Dhawan.......

Shikhar Dhawan

After an impressive debut in Test, Shikhar Dhawan has made it clear that his approach to the traditional five-day format is completely different from the way he enters a Twenty20 game.
Dhawan announced his arrival in the Test arena with a swashbuckling 85-ball century against Australia last month, following which he was ruled out of action due to a hand injury.
"I do change my game a lot. Yes, I did score the fastest century on Test debut but I didn't plan to do so. It was a lucky day for me and it just happened.
"But generally when I am playing days of cricket I do go slow. I do prepare very differently for T20 format, mostly suiting to the demands of the game," Dhawan said.

No comments:

Post a Comment